In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to build a website with a product catalog. This product catalog will have shopping capability. We’ll do this tutorial using the IconoSites Photo Gallery in our example. IconoSites is a professional web site builder allows anyone to build a website in minutes.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is
(otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
1. Login to your Iconosites account then click Photo Gallery from site menu. Please see screenshot below.
2. To start creating a product catalog please click ADD ALBUM button. Please see screenshot.
3. Type a name for the album. In this example, we name it Product Catalog. Go ahead and type it now. Then click CREATE ALBUM button after typing the name. Please see screenshot below.
4. Next click Add Files button to select images to add in your product catalog. Please see screenshot below.
5. Select the image file that you would to add in your product catalog album. After selecting, simply click the Open button. Please see screenshot below.
6. The image to be added is now ready to be uploaded. So click the UPLOAD button to complete the add process. Please see screenshot below.
7. Type the product name, description and price. You may click the little box to enable the option. Please see screenshot below.
8. To complete the product catalog, you will need to place a buy button. In this example, the Paypal buy button will be added. Please login to your Paypal account. If you don’t have Paypal account yet, SIGN UP here.
9. Next fill up the product price and other information. Follow through the steps to complete then click CREATE BUTTON.
10. Next copy the Paypal buy code. Please see screenshot.
11. Go back to your Product Catalog description from your Photo Gallery then paste code after the description. Please see screenshot below.
12. Click SAVE button to complete then checkout your website Photo Gallery now.
You should have something like the finish product listing below.
Congratulations! You now know how to build a website with a product catalog. Your next step is to put your own product catalog together. If you don’t already have them, take some good photos that will provide a good representation of your products. Then, get them online and start selling!
How to Build a Website in Minutes, Free!
Like what you see?