In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to create a free website with MLS Search. If you already have a website, we’ll show you how to add MLS search to your website, and we’ll do so using the IconoSites free website builder. IconoSites empowers business owners to create a free website in minutes with its easy to use free website creator software that takes the pain and difficulty out of website building.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is
(otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
2. After registration, login to your account then click GET CODE from Property Search tab. Please kindly refer to the screenshot below:
3. Next is to scroll down a little bit, then click the Embed in webpage and blog. Please refer to screenshot below:
4. Copy the Widget code found below. Please refer to the screenshot:
5. Once copied, login to your Iconosite account, then click on the webpage you would like to place Realbird widget or you can add a new page. In this example, a new page is added called Property Search. Please refer to the screenshot below.
6. Supply an appropriate name for the webpage. In this example, Property Search page name were supplied. You may refer to the screenshot below:
7. Next click on the HTML button in the editing tools. Please check screenshot below:
8. Next paste the code that you’ve just copied from RealBird site into the HTML source editor. Then click UPDATE button. Please see screenshot below:
9. Save your work and check your website. You should be able to see RealBird Property Search in your webpage.
Congratulations! You’ve just learned how to create a free website with MLS Search. Now, it’s time to promote your website and be clear that property searches can take place there. This will attract more potential clients who are looking for homes and need an easy way to search for them. Ultimately, this added functionality will result in more traffic, more leads, and more credibility for your name as a real estate agent.
Create a Free Website
Like what you see?